A SneekPeek inside a current doubt, confusion or blockage.
When in doubt, this draw helps you discover a whole palette of options and spin it until you find the best one to suit all your needs.
It challenges our imagination to integrate possibilities and constraints, to choose the most efficient pathway.
The SneekPeek shall not point out this option for you, but will help your mindset get unstuck and used to keeping the gates open.
Because the nature of reality is ever-changeable, we will use this quality to accommodate the mind with turning things around in your favor again.
We learn to see barriers as opportunities and transform errors into creative kicks.
Time to put our alchemy to a good use and work out our magic!
A SneekPeek contains a customized 5 Cards Tarot Draw, a unique feedback of the Universe that I video record, to bring it from the ephemeral to the eternal.
Followed by deep meanings and original perspectives, along with a collage of ancient and modern knowledge to aid you along the way, The SneekPeek is a well-suited choice crafted on your personal needs that trigger your creativity to gain clarity and control.
It also contains exercises to put into practice, and "The Uses of Tarot" E-book shedding light on the past and present uses of Tarot, the human mind, the Jungian depth psychology terms explained and more.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Wholistic Avenue and owner Gabriela Sandu guarantee the privacy of your data.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if and when you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information
I store and process your information through third-party hosting services, MailChimp. I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as MailChimp is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gabriela Sandu, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Gabriela Sandu 78, Kingfisher Drive, London, TW10 7UE
Friendly disclaimer: This information is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be construed as legal advice. It is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an lawyer-client relationship. The author and Etsy, Inc. disclaim all responsibility for any and all losses, damages, or causes of action that may arise or be connected with the use of these materials. Please consult a licensed lawyer in your area with specific legal questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
The purpose of Tarot Readings
A Tarot Reading is NOT meant to replace medical or psychological treatment.
A Tarot Reading from the Wholistic Avenue shop, is solely an entertainment service, custom-made to your personal needs.
A Tarot Reading is meant to bring a fresh perspective to overcome blockages, confusion or dillemmas about everyday life challenges.
If I am not satisfied with the service, can I claim a refund?
Unfortunately not. Because of the digital character of the service, refunds are not given at present.
Wholistic Avenue guarantees your full satisfaction with any of its services. In case you still need extra support, please feel free to contact Wholistic Ave., in the Contact Seller section, and we’ll sort it out.
Who is the TAROT Reading suitable for?
Any person aged 18 or more, who is in search for philosophy of life and meaningful insights.
Any person responsible for his/her own decisions/actions.
Custom and personalised orders
Each order is custom-made and takes different amounts of time to be ready. Check availability for each product.
All reposted/remixed content is given credit at the end of the Spark Page.
Graphic content is under shared usage rights.